CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS is a dual-cure, radiopaque two-component core build-up material supplied in a convenient automix delivery system.
CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS has superior compressive and flexural strength with a filler loading of 74wt%. CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS cuts like dentin when being prepared, and affords long-term durability. Core build-ups are faster, easier and stronger than ever when used with our one-step bonding agent: CLEARFIL S3 BOND PLUS, also offering the added benefits of fluoride release and greatly reduces postoperative sensitivity.
CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS provides the dentist with the confidence of durable, lasting restorations.
- Excellent and Desired Physical Properties
- Superior Bond Strength with CLEARFIL S3 BOND PLUS
- Flows with Control; No Matrix Band Needed
- Specially Designed Guide Tip for Deep Root Canals
- Long-Term Durability
- Post Cementation
- Cuts and Feels like Dentin
CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS MSDS USA
CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS MSDS CANADA (E)
CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS MSDS CANADA (F)
Instructions for Use
CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS IFU
The CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS kit, available as a White shade kit (#2943KA) or a Dentin shade kit (#2942KA) contains:
1 Automix Syringe
- A Paste (8.9 g, 4.5 ml)
- B Paste (9.0 g, 4.5 ml)
- 20 Mixing Tips
- 10 Guide Tips (L)
- 10 Guide Tips (S)
#1029KA Guide Tip (L) 20 PCS
#1030KA Guide Tip (S) 20 PCS
#1031KA Mixing Tip 20 PCS
#2832KA CLEARFIL DISPENSER (10 ml)
- What is CLEARFIL DC CORE PLUS?
- Which bonding agent is recommended for use with DC CORE PLUS?
- Can a dual-cure adhesive be used with DC CORE PLUS?
- What is the curing depth by light for DC CORE PLUS?
- Should DC CORE PLUS be allowed to self-cure?