CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE is an aesthetic light-cured hybrid composite which is heavily filled and especially developed for the construction of reliable core build-ups. The material cures completely to a depth of 9 mm in just 20 seconds which is unique. Thus clinicians are able to simplify their procedure by eliminating copper bands, matrix bands and incremental layering, especially when using Kuraray Core Form.
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE cuts like dentin after curing, is radiopaque and does not stick to instruments during insertion. It also may be applied with the use of a high viscosity Centrix applicator tip. With a compressive strength of 334 MPa, CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE is ideal for small or large core build-ups on vital or non-vital teeth.
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE PLT is the 5-Star award-winning light-core core build-up material now in a compule dispensing format. A heavily-filled hybrid composite, CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE PLT is radiopaque, does not stick to instruments, and cuts like dentin immediately after cured.
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE PLT cures completely to a 9mm depth.
- No increments needed with Kuraray Core Form
- Unique polymerization depth of 7mm
- Authentic translucent shade
- Cuts like dentin
- Easy handling
- Non sticky
- Construction of core build-ups
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE MSDS USA
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE MSDS CANADA (E)
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE MSDS CANADA (F)
Instructions for Use
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE IFU
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE PLT Flowchart
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE PLT IFU
CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE Flowchart
Core Build-up with SE Bond and Photo Core Flowchart
#355 KA CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE Kit
- 3 Syringes 4.4g (2ml) each
#356 KA CLEARFIL PHOTO CORE
- 1 Syringe 4.4g (2ml)
- What is Clearfil Photo Core?
- What is the compressive strength of Clearfil Photo Core?
- Is Clearfil Photo Core radiopaque?
- Since it is light-cure, does Photo Core have to be layered and incrementally cured?
- Which bonding agents are recommended for use with Photo Core?